Vintage cottage with cosy fireplace
Turn back the clock and enjoy this comfortable 3 bedroom cottage 50'S style. Only minutes walk to Wagstaffe Ferry and General Store, this little cheapie has character, ambiance and all of the charm of yesteryear. Crank up the record player with some of the old LPs provided for your enjoyment around the cosy pot belly fireplace. To suit couples and families on a budget.
Bedroom 1 - Queen bed
Bedroom 2 - Two single beds
Bedroom 3 - 1 bunk bed
Extra single bed in living area
* PLEASE NOTE: You will need to provide your own sheets, towels and pillowcases. Alternatively, linen can be hired from Killcare Linen Hire - 0407298947 or email@example.com
Bathroom: Combined external laundry/bathroom with Bath tub/Shower and washing machine.
Covered entry from back of house. Separate external WC.
- Older style kitchen with microwave and upright oven
- Open plan living area with pot belly fire place and ceiling fan
- TV/DVD, Record player & a selection of LPs
- Serene bay views from the living area
- Large fully fenced level yard.
- Outdoor table, chairs and gas BBQ.
- External laundry/bathroom & WC.
- Off street parking.
- Garage not included.
A late check out may be available on request.