Nightly From $150 - with a 2 night minimum stay
* Bond and booking fee applicable
Turn back the clock and enjoy this comfortable 3 bedroom cottage 50'S style. Only minutes walk to Wagstaffe Ferry and General Store, this little cheapie has character, ambiance and all of the charm of yesteryear. Crank up the record player with some of the old LPs provided for your enjoyment. To suit couples and families on a budget.
Bedroom 1 - Queen bed
Bedroom 2 - Two single beds
Bedroom 3 - 1 bunk bed
Extra single bed in living area
* PLEASE NOTE: You will need to provide your own sheets, towels and pillowcases. Alternatively, linen can be hired from Caroline at Divine Domestics by calling 0431 222 221.
Bathroom: Combined external laundry/bathroom with Bath tub/Shower and washing machine.
Covered entry from back of house. Separate external WC.
- Older style kitchen with microwave and upright oven
- Open plan living area with pot belly fire place and ceiling fan
- TV/DVD, Record player & a selection of LPs
- Serene bay views from the living area
- Large fully fenced level yard.
- Outdoor table, chairs and gas BBQ.
- External laundry/bathroom & WC.
- Off street parking.
- Garage not included.
A late check out may be available on request.