House for all seasons, Spa with ocean views and cozy fireplace
Architect designed contemporary beach house, with panoramic views of the stunning Killcare Beach and Putty Beach. Bordering Bouddi National Park, this house has spectacular bush/beach/ocean views from nearly every room. Large sliding glass doors open the main living area out onto a north facing entertaining deck.
The house setover 2.5 levels accommodating 12. It consists of a spacious open plan kitchen/living area, 3 bedrooms (2 queen and a large bunk room with a bunk, a single bed and a pull-out bed) and 2 bathrooms. On the lower level is a second living area, 2 bedrooms (1 queen, 1 bunk room with a bunk and single bed) and 1 bathroom.
A cot, highchairs and stair guard available for little ones.
All just 90kms from the Sydney CBD
Please note a security bond of $1000 is payable in the days prior to arrival.
Please note: Linen (other than doona covers, bath mats and tea towels) is not included. If linen hire is required please contact Killcare Linen Service on 0407 298 947 or email email@example.com
Just a 5 min walk to Killcare Surf Club and the beautiful rock pool, just a 10 minute walk to the marina, shops and cafes at Hardys Bay.
Atlas Beach House's close proximity to the beach, bay and bush makes it perfect any season of the year! With so much light and northerly sun, as well as a heated spa, a slow combustion fire and home cinema, Atlas is the ideal place for a short break. Cafes/ restaurants and bush/ beach walks on your doorstep. Check out the special rates below. Atlas Beach House is a smoke free environment.
It has a strict NO PARTY policy which includes functions, bucks/hens weekends. No pets allowed.
Rates are based on renting the whole property which can sleep 12 guests, with a maximum of 10 ADULTS and upto 12 guests when including 2 children
WHAT TO DO
On a peninsula and surrounded by national park Killcare is a peaceful and beautiful spot, quite secluded from the rest of the Central Coast.
OUT & ABOUT.....
* Surf/snorkle/fish at Killcare Beach, a patrolled beach with a natural rock pool for little ones.
* Have a coffee/meal at the newly built Surf Club which features a cafe and restaurant.
* Walk along Killcare/Putty Beach from headland to headland.
* Go bushwalking and along the coastal boardwalk in Bouddi National Park (walking maps available in the house)
* Hire a boat at Hardys Bay to explore Brisbane Water or go fishing.
* Take a ferry ride from Wagstaffe across Brisbane Water and Broken Bay, past Lion Island to Palm Beach/Pittwater.
* Visit the lookout at Killcare Heights with views to Palm Beach & beyond.
RELAXING AT HOME....
* Have a BBQ on the main deck and enjoy the spectacular ocean views.
* Relax in the outdoor heated spa on one of the four decks while soaking up more beach/bush views.
* Whale/dolphin watch through the telescope (in season).
* Read a book curled up on the daybed (or by the fire in winter).
* Enjoy meals/play cards & board games around the extra large dining table which seats 12.
* Watch a movie on the home cinema in the evenings.
A late check out may be available on request.
Barbecue, Mountain Biking, Bushwalking, Fishing - Beach, Flora, Kayaking, Seakayaking, National Park, Sightseeing, Snorkelling, Surfing, Swimming, Walking, Whale Watching.
Active, Aussie Lifestyle, Beach, Indulgence/Luxury, National Park, Nature based, Relaxation, Beach Holiday, Adult Getaway, Family, Group.