Beach location with Air Conditioning
Superbly located to Killcare Beach and dog friendly. Warming and relaxing beach house located in a perfect position and walking distance to all the best the area has to offer. Park the car and venture to the cafes, restuarants, beach and National parks. Perfect for the family getaway.
Bedroom 1 - Upstairs with 1 Super King with access to front deck with ocean view, TV, ensuite
Bedroom 2 - Upstairs with 1 Super King or 2 king singles,access to rear deck overlooking garden, TV, Air Con, bathroom
Bedroom 3 - Downstairs with 2 single beds
Bedroom 4 - Downstairs with 1 single bed and an extra mattress
Bathroom 1 - Upstairs Ensuite with shower and WC
Bathroom 2 - Upstairs with Shower and WC
Bathroom 3 - Downstairs with shower and WC
Fourth WC in laundry
- Modern 4 bedroom air conditioned beach retreat
- The kitchen will be a dream for the family chef with the 900ml electric stove, gas cook top, dishwasher and microwave
- TV, DVD, Stereo, plenty of books,DVD and games
- There is also a gas fireplace making the house cosy in winter
- Laundry with washing machine and extra WC
- Living opens out to large deck at front with ocean views, outdoor setting and gas BBQ
- Shady outdoor entertaining area at rear with outdoor setting and another gas BBQ
- Off-Street parking on driveway
- Walk to beach and cafes
Killcare & Area
The charming village of Killcare/Hardys Bay on the NSW Central Coast is perfect for the secluded escape. With its beautiful beaches and is surrounded by the stunning Bouddi National Park, you will find plenty of things to do and see on a weekend or family holiday away. From bushwalking or mountain biking to swimming, surfing and fishing or just simply relaxing, Killcare is the place to be.
Killcare retains a small fishing village atmosphere, but has a broad variety of shops including restaurants, cafes, general store, art gallery, hairdresser, homewares/fashion boutique and fine dining at Bells of Killcare. Killcare Marina is available to hire fishing boats, kayaks and bikes. There is the Killcare Surf Life saving club at the southern end of beach and Putty Beach is located at the Northern end of the beach perfect for swimming, snorkelling and picnicking. Putty Beach is also the start of the scenic Bouddi Coastal walk which runs for 8kms to MacMasters Beach.
Getting here - Killcare is a 90 min drive north of Sydney by car. You can also catch the scenic ferry from Palm Beach to Wagstaffe. Major supermarkets and facilities are within a 10min drive
A late check out may be available on request.