Treetop paradise is an idyllic holiday sanctuary
Spacious Waterfront Pole House with all linen provided and free wifi
Killcare NSW, Australia
This treetop paradise is an idyllic holiday sanctuary, beautifully presented, gazing directly onto boat filled Hardy's Bay from a wonderful position perched in the gumtrees.
Providing a relaxed, tranquil environment with a well appointed interior and panoramic views, this holiday house has everything to offer a large family or groups of up to 8 people to enjoy the perfect vacation in style and comfort with 4 oversized bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
Treetops is only a short flat walk to Killcare's bistro, cafes, public jetty and general store and a few minutes’ drive / cycle to the beach and ocean restaurant.
The master bedroom is privately situated on the ground floor and has an ensuite with shower. Bedrooms 2, 3 and 4 are located upstairs, bedroom 2 has a queen bed and bedrooms 3 and 4 with two single beds in each. All rooms have built-in robes and reverse cycle airconditioning.
- Spacious living with flat screen TV, DVD player & CD player
- Gourmet kitchen contains a dishwasher, electric cook top and oven
- Vast dual level deck with panoramic views, outdoor seating & BBQ
- Polished timber floorboards, natural lighting throughout, stunning views from all living spaces
- Air conditioning in every room, ceiling fans, heating, water tanks,
- Child friendly, includes 2 x high chairs, 1 x travel cot, toys and games and child friendly stepped bath (in main bedroom)
- Dedicated parking bay for up to 2 vehicles
- Easy inclinator access into the property
Please note there is stairs up to the property that are quite steep if needed
FUNTASTIC LOCAL ATTRACTIONS
* OUTDOOR FUN - Glenworth Valley Outdoor, Mt Panang Gardens, Tree Top Adventure Park, Forest of Tranquility,
* FERRY TRAVEL - Palm Beach or the Brooklyn Mail Boat run up the Hawkesbury via Patonga
* LOCAL BREWERY & DISTILLERY - go for tastings at the award winning Six Strings Brewery & Distillery Botanica
* NATIONAL PARKS - Dharug or Bouddi or Wyrrabalong or Popran or Brisbane National Park,
* STATE FORESTS - Heaton or Strickland or Munmorah or Ourimbah Forests
* ADVENTURE - Segway Riding Central Coast, Micro Aeroplane Light Adventures, Paintball Place, Ex HMAS Scuba Diving,
* ART - Patonga Bakehouse Gallery, Gosford Regional Gallery,
* BOATING - Andersons for the BBQ Boat and all other boating hire, all fishing needs,
* FAMILY ACTIVITIES - Amazement Maze, Avoca Beach Theatre, Burbank Nurseries, Central Coast Discovery Centre, Chipmunks Playland, Intercity Fun and Games, Laser Blast Charmhaven,
* HISTORICAL - Henry Kendall Cottage
* THEATRE - Laycock Theatre,
* WILDLIFE - Reptile Park or the Wildlife Park,
Dishes & utensils
No parties/events allowed
Aussie Lifestyle, Beach, Fishing, National Park, Nature based, Rainforest, Relaxation, Romance, Sport, Wildflower, Adult Getaway, Family, Romantic, Self-Drive.