Modern and Spacious Family Home with Pool and Views over The Brisbane Water
This spacious family holiday house has been recently renovated. Set over 3 levels this lovely beach house has 4 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms, the main 2 bedrooms with expansive views over The Brisbane Waters. Spacious entertaining deck with BBQ area and views over the pool and Brisbane Waters and Hardy’s Bay. Stroll to Pretty Beach waterfront and Turo park, with access to the walking track for a short walk into the cafes/restaurants of Killcare and Hardy’s Bay.
- Smart TV
- Cumbustion Fire Place
- Microwave oven
- Gas cook top
- Bedroom 1 - 1 x Queen bed with stand alone fan
- Bedroom 2 - 1 x Queen bed with stand alone fan
- Bedroom 3 - 1 x Double bed with stand alone fan
- Bedroom 4 - 2 x Single beds with stand alone fan
- 3 modern and spacious bathrooms on each level of the property.
- Bathroom 1 - Full bath, shower & toilet to service 3 top bedrooms
- Bathroom 2 - Shower & toilet on middle level of property
- Bathroom 3 - Shower & toilet on lower level leading out to the pool area
Pretty Beach is part of the Killcare Peninsula, including Killcare, Wagstaffe and Hardys Bay. The Killcare area encompasses both the beach and bay side of the Bouddi Peninsula and is flanked by the Bouddi National Park. Killcare retains a small fishing village atmosphere. The village has an unusually broad variety of shops including yacht charters, art gallery, hairdresser, fashion boutique, restaurant and cafes. Killcare Marina has permanent moorings and boat hire.
Pretty Beach, Wagstaffe, Killcare is a 90min drive north from Sydney, there is a train station located at Woy Woy and Gosford (20min drive) and has easy access from the Palm Beach Ferry Service which is a 20min scenic ride. Major supermarket and facilities are within a 10 min drive.
Mountain Biking, Birdwatching, Bushwalking, Canoeing, Fishing - Beach, Kayaking, Seakayaking, National Park: Boudi National Park, Sailing, Snorkelling: Putty Beach, Surfing: Killcare Beach, Swimming, Tennis: Turo Park, Water-based.
Active, Adventure, Aussie Lifestyle, Beach, Fishing, National Park, Beach Holiday, Wildflower.