Terms and Conditions of Holiday Renting
Central Coast Holiday Escapes offers privately owned homes in residential areas for the purpose of family holidays or a relaxing getaway only.
By making a booking you confirm you have read and understood the Terms and Conditions below and they are to be abided by all guests that stay at the property.
Please read the following carefully and don’t hesitate to call our office if you have any queries.
PLEASE NOTE: WE HAVE A VERY STRICT NO PARTY POLICY WHICH ALSO INCLUDES VISITORS OF GUESTS
- All our holiday properties are in built up residential areas, so any type of disturbance caused to neighbours is not accepted.
- Parties, Functions, Wedding events, Schoolies events and extra guests are strictly not allowed, and penalties apply. If it is brought to the attention of Ray White that the booking is one of a party nature, we have the right to cancel the booking immediately and the full amount of the accommodation will not be refunded.
- Ray White is entitled to claim the bond where any extra cleaning is required or damage results to the premises and a non-negotiable function fee of $500 may apply.
- If a guest provides false or misleading information when making a booking (such as number of guests, disclosing pets, children/adult ratio), Ray White has the right to cancel the booking and claim compensation where necessary.
- The property is not to be booked by persons under the age of 21. Any guests under the age of 21 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
Booking Requests and Payment Options
- All bookings made online at Central Coast Holiday Escapes come through to our Ray White Office as a request.
- From here we will contact the owner to confirm that the property is available for the selected dates.. We will also make sure that the property is suitable for the number of guests staying.
- If we as the managing agent do not think that the property is suitable, or if the owner refuses the booking, we will let the guest know and send alternative property options.
- All properties have a 2 night minimum stay (Excluding Peak periods and Long Weekends)
- All bookings require a 50% deposit to be made within 48hrs to secure the booking and the balance is due 21 days prior to arrival.
- If the booking is made within 21 days of arrival, the full cost of the accommodation, including the bond, will be due on the day of booking.
- Christmas bookings final balance and bond will be due on or before the 1st of December.
- Payments can be made via direct deposit, or if booked through a 3rd party, can be taken from the card details supplied.
- Payments made via credit card paid directly to our office and/or over the phone will attract a 2% (subject to change) surcharge.
- Bond payments do not incur a credit card surcharge.
- All details on how to pay will get emailed to the guest once the booking has been confirmed by Ray White.
- If the funds are not received a week before arrival, Ray White has the right to cancel the booking.
- Mastercard and Visa are accepted only.
- Unfortunately we do not accept NSW Government STAY Vouchers.
- All guests are required to pay a bond prior to their arrival. The bond amount will vary depending on the property, but the minimum amount is $500.
- The bond is returned via direct deposit in which guests bank details are to be sent to our accounts department. These details are in the booking confirmation.
- Please allow 7-10 business days for the bond to be processed.
- If the property has not been left in its original state, we will contact the guest to discuss further and hold the bond where necessary.
- Ray White has the authority to deduct monies from or retain the bond to cover any damages, repairs, disturbances, missing household items, additional cleaning and removal of excess rubbish from the property.
Cancellations and Date Changes
- If you wish to cancel or change the dates of your booking, please contact our office immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 4360 2222.
- Refunds are only available if the premises is re-let for the entire booking period at the same or greater rent, however, refunds are subject to the owner’s discretion and may be available if given enough notice.
- All cancellations will incur an administration fee of $150.
- A date change can be arranged at no extra cost provided the nightly rate is unchanged. If the nightly rate has been changed or if the dates are crossing over into a peak period, the guest must pay the remaining or get refunded the difference.
- If a stay is shortened for any reason beyond the control of Ray White, the unused portion is not refundable.
- Should any bookings be affected by government lockdowns, weather circumstances or COVID19, we can offer a date change, however, as COVID19 is no longer regarded as an unforeseen circumstance, we cannot offer a full refund on this fact alone.
Cancellation by the Host
- Bookings may be subject to change prior to the commencement of the booking.
- Ray White will not accept responsibility for any decision, action or arrangement made by the owner of the property including but not limited to, the sale of the property, withdrawal from rental, property maintenance, the property being rendered uninhabitable, a change in the accommodation fee or the alteration of the property in any way prior to guest occupation.
- Ray White reserves the right to cancel any booking which renders the booking impractical. If this is the case, we will notify you as soon as possible and do our best to arrange alternative accommodation or offer alternate dates.
- Should the alternative property be unavailable or unsuitable, the guest will receive a full refund.
Arrival and Departures
- Arrival and Departure details are noted in the booking confirmation that guests receive via email once all funds have been paid.
- Early check ins and late checkouts are subject to availability and must be approved by Ray White.
- All properties are ready by 3pm and are to be vacated by 10am, unless prior arrangements have been made and/or a half day tariff has been paid.
- Keys are to be collected and returned to Ray White Killcare at 3/1 Killcare Rd, Killcare, 2257.
- Our office hours are Monday to Friday 9am – 5pm and Saturday 9am – 4pm. We are closed on Sundays.
- If you intend to arrive after hours, please notify the office so we can give you the details for our afterhours lock box.
- If you are departing outside office hours, please return the keys to the lock box located out the front of Ray White Killcare.
- Only one set of keys will be supplied for each property.
- Should the keys be lost, the guest is responsible for any cost involved in replacing the keys and if this occurs outside office hours a $50 call out fee will apply.
- Pets are not permitted unless the property is advertised as pet friendly and/or the owner has confirmed. The breed, age and temperament of the pet must be disclosed to Ray White before confirming.
- Under no circumstances are pets to be left at the property unattended, allowed on any furniture, beds or carpeted areas. Extra cleaning costs will apply.
- Please remove any pet faeces from the yard upon departure and dispose of in a sealed plastic bag. Extra cleaning charges will apply if cleaners have to remove these.
- Any damage caused to furniture, walls, flooring or gardens will be deducted from the refundable bond
- If on arrival, the guests notes that the premises is not clean or there are any damages, please notify Ray White immediately so we can rectify these issues as soon as possible.
- Upon guest’s departure, all food and drinks must be removed from the refrigerator, kitchen utensils and plates washed, dried, and put away. Fans, air conditioning and lights switched off, BBQ cleaned, dog faeces disposed of (if applicable) and rubbish put in the appropriate bins.
- Any additional cleaning or removal of rubbish after the guest’s departure will be taken from the bond.
- Garbage bins are provided at all properties. Please ensure that all rubbish is removed from the property and placed in the bins provided. Red lid is for general waste and Yellow lid is for recycling.
- Upon departure and/or on Sunday nights, you are required to place the bin on the kerbside for collection with the handle facing the property.
- Any excess rubbish is the guest’s responsibility, and a rubbish removal fee will apply.
Lost Property and Liability
- Ray White and the owners of the property do not accept responsibility for any injury, damage, loss, expense, inconvenience, or delay caused by events beyond the control of the Agency. No responsibility is taken for any personal property left in or around the premises.
- A fee of $25 plus postage will be charged if Ray White staff are required to collect and return the items left by the guests. All lost property is held for 2 weeks.
Maintenance and Repairs
- If there are any issues with the safety of the property throughout the duration of the guests stay, please notify Ray White immediately so we can take the correct course of action to get these issues resolved.
- Guests are to allow repair or service personnel to enter the premises upon arrangement for the purpose of conducting repair or conducting service.
WIFI and Phone Reception
- Please be aware that mobile phone range is very limited on the Bouddi/Killcare Peninsula and the agent will not accept responsibility for this.
- Wi-Fi is available at selected properties. If the property does not have Wi-Fi, this is entirely at the discretion of the owner and Ray White will not accept responsibility for this.
- The username and password to the WIFI will be found on the black tag on the guest set of keys, in the property compendium or on the fridge. Please contact Ray White if the Wi-Fi details are not accessible.
- Linen and toiletries are not supplied at the premises unless stated otherwise on the property description. Sheets, pillowcases, towels, face clothes, hand towels, tea towels and bathmats are available for hire from Killcare Linen Service on 0407 298 947 or via email email@example.com (pillows, blankets and doonas are provided)
Number of Guests
- The maximum number of guests permitted to occupy the property will be stated in the property description. Under no circumstances are overcrowding and extra guests permitted. Tents, swags, blow up mattresses or bedding on the floor is not permitted. (Port-a-cots excepted) Regardless of the number of beds stated, some properties only sleep a certain number of adults due to bedding configurations.
- All of our properties are NON-SMOKING (both inside and outside). If it is brought to the attention of Ray White that guests were smoking in or around the premises, extra charges apply.
- All of our holiday properties are furnished to the owner’s personal taste and Ray White take no responsibility for any unmet expectations or any changes in décor from the photographs advertised.
- If the property does not offer certain luxuries such as WIFI, TV, Coffee Machine, Pantry Basics, Linen, Air Conditioning, Dishwasher etc, this a decision made entirely by the owner of the property and Ray White will not accept responsibility for this.
- If in the event that there is construction or building work being carried out near the premises, we will always make sure to advise guests upon booking, however, please be aware that in some cases we are not notified.
- Ray White and the owner of the property do not accept any responsibility for such disturbances or inconvenience that guests may suffer as a result. No discounts are offered in any such cases.
- All bookings are made in good faith by Ray White, but we cannot be held responsible for actions taken by the owner of the premises or events which are outside our control.
- Any printed, written or verbal description of the premises or position by the Agent or an employee is made in good faith and to the best of our knowledge; however, no responsibility for misdescription or errors can be accepted. All courtesy will be given on genuine dissatisfaction. Any information contained in holiday advertisements or related websites are subject to alteration without notice.
- Our owners have taken particular care to provide our guests with all the comforts of home. They have endeavoured to enrich your stay with furniture and furnishings of their personal taste and we ask that you treat their home with respect and care. All of our homes are in quiet residential street’s and we ask you to respect our neighbours by keeping to noise down if using outdoor entertaining areas.
- Finally, we hope that you enjoy your stay and your holiday is memorable for all the right reasons. We value any constructive feedback that would have assisted us to make your holiday more enjoyable.